Monday, August 9, 2010

Cast that Pod! :-)

To share with you all, just last week I learned about podcasts (thanks to my classmates, Aafina and Linda for a great presentation), and how a podcast can assist in language learning (CALL, duh...).

..and guess what, my classmates and I were assigned to create a podcast! (Oh no!)... Being a non-computer savvy gal I am, I had never heard of a podcast, let alone have never actually embedded an audio file anywhere (yes, despite my 2 year blog writing, I still have NOT mastered much in this file sharing skill).

I first attempted to try Audacity, but after several confusing downloading attempts, I gave up. Then I noticed a friend use eSnips. Looked attemptable, so I tried my fair share of a chance at using eSnips to record and share on a blog...

below is what I came up with... :-D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Yay me! ;-)

Just wait for my actual podcast to appear on this blog! Geez, how long would that take me? Positive girl! "All is vel" ;-D Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment